Re: MathCad (was TEDDS)

Thank you, Roger,

I was thinking I was the only one.  I bought Mathcad 6.0 Professional in
1997.  I've not had the patience to use it to its potential.  I still have
it on my machine and play with it from time to time.

I find Excel more versatile, and easier to use.

But...  Have you noticed how older software can't read files from newer
versions?  The writers add bells and whistles (which are fine), but they
immediately cripple all previous software versions.

If I ever have the opportunity, I want to take a software company's CEO
(it's not the programmers), hang him upside down by his ankles, and pummel
him roundly with a wet carp (Mullet, on the Gulf Coast ;-)   ).

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561