'Ow about an 'Alibut?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fountain Conner [mailto:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 9:40 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: MathCad (was TEDDS)
> If I ever have the opportunity, I want to take a software company's CEO
> (it's not the programmers), hang him upside down by his ankles, and pummel
> him roundly with a wet carp (Mullet, on the Gulf Coast ;-) ).
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org