> -----Original Message-----
> From: CDaniels [mailto:ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:19 AM
> To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
> Subject: RE: Engineer's Lack of Respect
> I told someone once that I was a civil engineer....and the
> response was "So
> what made you decide to drive trains?"
"And what makes the other engineers so rude?"
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org