From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:12:49 -0400
Is it because they are uncivil?
Bill Polhemus wrote:
. > > I told someone once that I was a civil engineer....and the
. > > response was "So
. > > what made you decide to drive trains?"
. > "And what makes the other engineers so rude?"
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org