1997 UBC Errata

Please check these inconsistencies for correctness.
These are not included in the published January 2001
and March 2001 Errata for the 1997 UBC.

Page 2-113
Section 1909.0 Notations
It is printed that Rho prime is equal to A prime sub g / bd.
I believe it Rho prime is equal to A prime sub s / bd.

Page 2-126
Section 1911.6.3.6
There is a notation printed in (11-21) that is f sub vv.
I believe the notation should be f sub yv.

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego, California  92101