I was just wondering if any of you have designed with logs for roof
beams and/or rafters. I've done it before and had some good
reference materials for the tabulated stresses. I don't have those
resources available now, and am trying to acquire them again.
What do you use for tabulated stresses for log constructions?
Where might I find some of these resources?
Lloyd Pack, P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org