Round Timber Construction Specs?

I was just wondering if any of you have designed with logs for roof
beams and/or rafters.  I've done it before and had some good
reference materials for the tabulated stresses.  I don't have those
resources available now, and am trying to acquire them again.

What do you use for tabulated stresses for log constructions?
Where might I find some of these resources?

Hopfully,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.