Mistakes in Strength of Anchorage to Concrete - PCA

Following is a copy of my message to the Portland Cement Associations sent
on May 4th.  To date I haven't an acknowledgement that they are going to
respond to this.  The errata page dated 1/27/00 accompanying this
publication provides for 22 errors and omissions that were to be corrected.
 If I was a plan checker I would be kicking this publication back.  This
publication was recommended here on this Listserver.  In the preface there
is this statement:  "PCA would be grateful to any reader who would bring
errors and inconsistencies found in this first edition."   Well, I guess
the errata sheet gets them off the hook for the many errors and omissions.