Re: Virus Alert

Nope.  Did my mail handler mix two threads?  I thought the
link Roger sent was to Magistr.  Hybris is, I think, different.

Sorry for the mixup,

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu