Re: Mistakes in Strength of Anchorage to Concrete - PCA

I have this book on CD ROM from ICBO (bought it a couple of weeks ago w/ the PCA Notes).

How do I get the Erratta ? Is it on the ICBO website or do I need to search PCA?

thanks,
-gerard

>>> nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com 05/23/01 01:18PM >>>
..... The errata page dated 1/27/00 accompanying this
publication provides for 22 errors and omissions that were to be corrected. ....