To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Mistakes in Strength of Anchorage to Concrete - PCA
From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:05:23 -0700
Your CD might be correct. Following is one of the corrections:
"Page 11, the middle of the page, term Av/Avo, at the end of the fifth
line, change "1.5hef" to "1.5c1".
The last correction was "Page B-12, Section B.5.3.5, change the section
number from "B.5.3.5" to "B.5.3.4"
If it appears that the CD is correct, after all the correction notice was
dated 1/2700, then you may be o.k. If it looks like the corrections
weren't taken care of on the CD, then let me know and we'll see how to get
the info to you.
Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california
At 01:21 PM 5/23/2001 -0700, Gerard Madden wrote:
>I have this book on CD ROM from ICBO (bought it a couple of weeks ago w/
the PCA Notes).
>How do I get the Erratta ? Is it on the ICBO website or do I need to
>>>> nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com 05/23/01 01:18PM >>>
>..... The errata page dated 1/27/00 accompanying this
>publication provides for 22 errors and omissions that were to be
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org