Re: Mistakes in Strength of Anchorage to Concrete - PCA

Neil,

Both of those corrections have been made on the CD ROM. Looks like I'm working with the latest copy.

Thanks for your time !

-Gerard

>>> nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com 05/23/01 02:05PM >>>
Gerard:

Your CD might be correct.  Following is one of the corrections:

"Page 11, the middle of the page, term Av/Avo, at the end of the fifth
line, change "1.5hef" to "1.5c1".

The last correction was "Page B-12, Section B.5.3.5, change the section
number from "B.5.3.5" to "B.5.3.4"

If it appears that the CD is correct, after all the correction notice was
dated 1/2700, then you may be o.k.  If it looks like the corrections
weren't taken care of on the CD, then let me know and we'll see how to get
the info to you.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california

At 01:21 PM 5/23/2001 -0700, Gerard Madden wrote:
>I have this book on CD ROM from ICBO (bought it a couple of weeks ago w/
the PCA Notes).

>How do I get the Erratta ? Is it on the ICBO website or do I need to
search PCA?

>thanks,
>-gerard

>..... The errata page dated 1/27/00 accompanying this
>publication provides for 22 errors and omissions that were to be
corrected. ....