RE: MathCad (was TEDDS)

>FWIW, MathCad was originally written for either the Macintosh or Apple.
I don't think so. My original release notes (for Rev 2.0 which was the
first Mac version) talk about compatibility with MS-DOS machinery.
MathCad Rev 1 and 1.1 for MS-DOS couldn't read Mac files, and the Mac
version couldn't read files for MathCad Rev 1 or 1.1 for DOS . I gather
that the first versions were for MS-DOS and they eventually ported to
Windoze, and I recollect hearing from a client that there were some
problems with the first Windoze version. Excel came out on the Mac first
and so did Word.