From: "Juan C. Gray" <juangray(--nospam--at)col2.telecom.com.co>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:59:04 -0700
Any time my mother needs any repair on the house, she will call a
contractor( roofer, plumber, etc.) and ask me to be present.
When the worker explains what she proposes to do, she will then say she
will have to talk with an experienced engineer( one of my uncles), and
finally asks me if I agree with this.
She still does not think I am a "real engineer".
Juan C. Gray
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org