Re: MathCad (was TEDDS)

Interesting.  I've only used Mathcad 7 & 8.  I've found no serious problems (at
least no more serious than I've had with e.g. excel) like crashing the OS.
Mathcad 7 had some *serious* issues prior to the
service packs.  However, the SPs fixed *most* (but not all) of the problems.  8
is better than 7 (in some ways) and buggier in others.
I have to find a copy of 6b to see what it was like.  Maybe I should
"downgrade"?  ;-)

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu