Re: Engineer's Lack of Respect

Thank you Dennis:
I feel we are on the same side of the field; sometimes I have to hear
from one of my uncles( Two of them are Civil Engineers") "Don't argue
with me; after all,I have teached you anything you know about engineer's
practice!. They usually don't like to know or accept that everything is
changing. Just talk to them about modern seismic design in reinforced
concrete frames or steel frames: "Why can't I put more steel in a beam
if I feel like it? It will be stronger! ".

Warm regards.

Juan Carlos.