> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tom Higgins [mailto:thiggins(--nospam--at)grpmack.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 6:38 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: MathCad (was TEDDS)
> The old
> interface was for engineers - thorough, logical thinkers with
> serious work to perform. The new one is for students,
> dilettantes, casual users and impatient people picking it up for
> the first time and unwilling to use the manual.
I thought it was just me!!!
I, too, preferred the OLD MCAD interface ca. Mathcad 6 (which was the lost
one I personally purchased, before MCAD 2000, so MCAD 7 might have had that
interface as well).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org