RE: MathCad (was TEDDS)

Minor correction to your statements below.

-Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]

>Excel came out on the Mac first

True, Excel was written in P-code then interpreted with a micro-interpreter
for each hardware/OS platform.  It never appeared as a DOS app because the
interpreter grew larger then the P-code for the program.  Excel was one of
the first programs to be written for Windows 3.x because most of the program
code did not have to be modified.  They wrote a new interpreter and
interface.

> and so did Word.

Not true.  I was using a DOS version of Word in 1983.

Mark Jones
Jacobs Engineering