RE: Engineer's Lack of Respect

Thank you, Bill. I guess time heals all wounds. FWIW my father and I had a
very rocky relationship - we were two of a kind and tended to set each other
off. This changed, in my opinion, too late in his life and this, for me, was
sad. He was a good man and there was so much more I would have liked to say
had I the chance.

Dennis