--- JOSÉ_EDWARD_CRISTIANI <jedward(--nospam--at)uol.com.br> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues:
> I need informations about reinforcement of
> concrete (and steel?) by means of carbon fiber . Any
> imput as softs, books, sites,etc will be welcome.
> Thanks in advance
I do not understand what you actually looking for, but
may be the following information is useful for you.
Sika are producing a heavy-duty CFRP strengthening
system named as (Sika CarboDur)- try to visit Sika
site at www.sika.com for more details.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org