From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:54:51 -0400
. > In the mean time, you can work your way through the "tree" by starting at
. > http://www.structuralist.net. While here, you can click on a link at the
. > left side of the page - buttons are for web pages, hyperlink (Forums) are
. > to access the discussion forums (and software tools).
I find it virtually impossible to navigate your structuralist.net web site.
It is typical Windoze in that you have to guess which forum you want to go
to, then if you guess wrong (which may mean that you are several limbs down
the tree), you have to go back to the beginning and guess again.
Wouldn't it be so much easier to list the fora in columns on your home page,
with the limbs beneath them? Such as:
Forum A Forum B Forum C Forum D
Topic A1 Topic B1 Topic C1 Topic D1
Subtopic A1a Subtopic B1b ....
I think that you get the idea.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org