Re: MathCad (was TEDDS)

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] You can now get an upgrade copy of "Mathcad Standard" for $99.95 from their web site. I've been with Mathcad Pro 6 for a couple of years so I'm not familiar with the differnces in the "standard" version... but if interested, you might check it out. I appreciate the recent discussion on the later versions as I've recently been thinking about upgrading to 2001... Now I'll look much more seriously. I've been an advocate of Mathcad since 3.1 days but maybe the upgrade to 2001 isn't worth the $250

Steve P