Re: Architectural Low Rise Projects (Lateral Stability)

I beg to differ with you. I happen to be an Architect, and I wouldn't be
monitoring the threads on this listserver if I 'had no sense, common or
otherwise'. This is a very ill worded and improper generalization. I am
personally aquainted with civil engineers who know less about structural
engineering than I do.

Best regards,

Frank M Glazewski - Architect