> -----Original Message-----
> From: T. Eric Gillham PE [mailto:teric(--nospam--at)gk2guam.com]
> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 5:04 PM
> To: seaoc list
> Subject: FW: Discontinuous shear wall load path
> I don't wood in practice,...
Oh, I'm sure you WOOD if you COOD, WOOD'nt you?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org