RE: Architectural Low Rise Projects (Lateral Stability)

I didn't say that, and I think that is WAY too strong a statement.

Some Architects do not--or choose not to--understand certain fundamental
aspects of structural engineering, and you have to hold their hands.

But I've never had an architect tell me "you can't put any bracing in my
building!" Few are that daft.

They might be ignorant, but they aren't stupid.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251