> -----Original Message-----
> From: syed faiz ahmad [mailto:syedfaiz23(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 5:08 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Architectural Low Rise Projects (Lateral Stability)
> you are right. These Architects are bunch of ass holes.
I didn't say that, and I think that is WAY too strong a statement.
Some Architects do not--or choose not to--understand certain fundamental
aspects of structural engineering, and you have to hold their hands.
But I've never had an architect tell me "you can't put any bracing in my
building!" Few are that daft.
They might be ignorant, but they aren't stupid.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org