Re: Engineer's Lack of Respect

Attention  SEAINT list  members:

Adding to the thread  of messages on Engineer's  Lack of Respect.

I offer  the following

WE get NO RECOGNITION  !!

for more  on this  check the following:

www.technopolitics.com

 the story continues  @

http://www.technopolitics.com/incoming5-23.html

as always,

Bob  Johnson
SEAOI

We are the STEALTH profession ONLY because we choose to remain invisible

Step FORWARD   and be Heard