Re: Engineer's Lack of Respect

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] very good! its correct & to the point, i like it. We Engineers must continue strives to be heard & and not sit like target duck. SYED FAIZ AHMAD

From: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: Kipp.A.Martin(--nospam--at)mw.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Engineer's Lack of Respect
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:11:29 EDT

Attention  SEAINT list  members:

Adding to the thread  of messages on Engineer's  Lack of Respect.

I offer  the following

WE get NO RECOGNITION  !!

for more  on this  check the following:

www.technopolitics.com

 the story continues  @

http://www.technopolitics.com/incoming5-23.html

as always,

Bob  Johnson
SEAOI

We are the STEALTH profession ONLY because we choose to remain invisible

Step FORWARD   and be Heard