Macintosh S.E. CAD software?

Can anyone give me any guidance on desirable structural engineering CAD
software for Macintosh, mainly for smaller projects including wood
residences?  I'm going to look at ArchiCAD and Vectorworks but I don't know
if they have specialized S.E. packages.

Right now I'm using ClarisCAD, which no longer actually exists and is very
outdated.

Thanks in advance,

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA