Can anyone give me any guidance on desirable structural engineering CAD
software for Macintosh, mainly for smaller projects including wood
residences? I'm going to look at ArchiCAD and Vectorworks but I don't know
if they have specialized S.E. packages.
Right now I'm using ClarisCAD, which no longer actually exists and is very
Thanks in advance,
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org