Group Health Insurance Plans

Does anyone know if any of the organizations (SEA, ASCE etc.) offer a group
or small business pool for major health care providers? I seem to recall
that there was a group plan available either through the ASCE or possibly
NCSEA (or SEAOC).

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
mailto:structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax