RE: Architectural Low Rise Projects (Lateral Stability)

Thank you Frank.  I agree with you.  I am impressed by many of the
participants on this list; but there are many that ask questions or make
statements that make me wonder how they ever got the right to identify
themselves as engineers.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.