Re: Retaining Wall Rotation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Retaining Wall Rotation
- From: HBAP(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:42:17 EDT
modulus. The program then calculates rotation by geometry, based upon soil
pressure compression under the toe. Not precise, but considered reasonable.
The commentary suggests an "appearance batter" of 0.005H, which is about 1/2"
for an 8 foot wall.
Hugh Brooks, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Retaining wall rotation
- Next by Subject: Retrofit existing flat slab
- Previous by thread: Re: Retaining wall rotation
- Next by thread: Architectural Low Rise Projects (Lateral Stability)