RE: Macintosh S.E. CAD software?

I think there are newer versions of the "Powercad" software (like Autocad).
I have an old version on my old 1995 Power Mac at home.  Yes, my computer is
a relic but it's simple to use and I never have virus problems.  I use
Powercad for all my home improvement drawings.  As far as analysis software,
the market is very limited.  You can always use Excel for spreadsheets.  I
used to use software called Framemac.  I not sure where you could find it
these days...maybe someone has a copy on E-bay!  There has been other
analysis software available.  Maybe Paul Feather can help if he sees this
thread.  I believe he used to teach some engineering computer classes on
Macintosh at Cal Poly.

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor