RE: Macintosh S.E. CAD software?

>Yes, my computer is
>a relic but it's simple to use and I never have virus problems.
The term 'relic' takes on a whole new meaning with the Mac, thanks to
backwards compatibility. I still use a 12 year old copy of MacDraw for
making the odd quick sketch, and Word 5.1 runs just as solid and about
100 times faster with OS 9.1 as it did on my old Mac Plus.

I forgot to mention TurboCAD by IMSI. I don't think it's supported any
more, and the interface is a little strange--I presume it's a port,
although a nice one. It's another building design and layout program,
with some nominal 3D capability. I have an older version that was given
me a few years ago. If you're interested let me know off list.