Concrete sealers/coatings

Apologies to the group for bringing up an oft-repeated topic, but I was
unable to locate relevant material in the archives. Can anyone recommend
concrete sealers/coatings for slabs on grade which have a dusting problem,
or, alternatively, let me know where in the archives these discussions may
be found? The problem has arisen due to an apparent lack of quality control
of the concrete surface during a rainstorm. The client is interested in
sealing or coating the concrete, including altering the color.

Many thanks.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.