From: Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:37:33 -0500
Could they be talking about steel shearheads or plates with studs used
to reinforce concrete flat plates for shear at columns?
Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org