From: David B Merrick <mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:52:26 -0700
Is not 2184.108.40.206 using the term ?members? (not ?bracing members?) for those
horizontal members collecting the load and delivering it to the bracing members?
This would insure bracing members were not all at one end of a line of force.
2220.127.116.11 controls slenderness stability, ruling out cable
218.104.22.168 uses the term ?bracing members?, that would be different from
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org