Re: Macintosh S.E. CAD software?

Ralph:

I would suggest VectorWorks.  It's a great CAD package
with a short learning curve.  (It's realtively
inexpensive, too...)  It contains various 'workspaces'
that have AEC, Civil, Mech., Elec, etc...  I really
don't think there is a CAD program that has an S.E.
package, but, I'm just an engineer....
Hope that helps.

David Topete, P.E.
Oakland, CA