RE: Architectural Low Rise Projects (Lateral Stability)

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Better at structural engineering that many civil engineers? That doesn't say a lot. Many of them spend all day designing drainage systems and sewers. No disrespect intended to their noble pursuits, but I don't expect they are going to do quality buildings any more so than I would do a first rate sewer. There is a difference, and you have to know who you're dealing with.

Regis