Concrete maintenance

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I need some information about how to conduct a project of maintenance of a bridge built in post tensionned concrete and whose concrete is really damaged. What are the databases that we must have, the documents..etc. In the other meanining, what are the main features to persue the maintenance of this bridge ?

Thank you in advance for your help.