Re: Concrete maintenance

Sonneborn manufactures floor coatings, interior and/or exterior, that
include options for the use of colors.  Sonneborn became a Division of
Master Builders.  Since then, there has been another reorganization, and I
have not been able to contact them by phone -- they provide the opportunity
to leave voice mail, but no return calls.

Perhaps someone else on the list has been able to contact Master Builders or
Sonneborn more recently.  I have not looked for a web site.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net