From: James Lin [mailto:se3949(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 5:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Vacation - Company Policy

As a employee of a new, small (less than 10 employees)
company, My boss offered the vacation policy as the
following:
1~5 years: 10 days
6 years: 11 days
7 years: 12 days
8 years: 13 days
9 years: 14 days
10 years: 15 days
11~15 years: 15 days
16 years: 16 days
17 years: 17 days
.
.
.

Is this what other companies did? or you have any
worse policy?

J. L.