Vacation - Company Policy

Vacation?  What's that?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

James Lin wrote:

. > As a employee of a new, small (less than 10 employees)
. > company, My boss offered the vacation policy as the
. > following:
. > 1~5 years: 10 days
. > 6 years: 11 days
. > 7 years: 12 days
. > 8 years: 13 days
. > 9 years: 14 days
. > 10 years: 15 days
. > 11~15 years: 15 days
. > 16 years: 16 days
. > 17 years: 17 days
. > .
. > .
. > .

. > Is this what other companies did? or you have any
. > worse policy?

. > J. L.