RE: Vacation - Company Policy

Roger,
A Vacation is when you get to sleep six hours a night instead of three. I
haven't had a vacation in nearly 10 years and have not had a paid vacation
in nearly 20 years. I would say James has it good if he can get weekends
off.

James, I am not trying to be facetious - just a little kidding. Enjoy
working for others while you can because you lose all benefits when you gain
enough experience to go it on your own. However, you lose vacation and
benefits and also about 80% of all billable hours each week attending to
non-billable office maintenance.

I wouldn't trade it for the world and am, for the first time in over ten
years, talking with my wife about taking a week off to drive down toward
Roger Turks area in Tucson and back up through Santa Fe for some antique
hunting. I've been dreaming of this for a long time and we may end up doing
it in July. So one week in ten years is not as good a deal as your offered.
I'd suggest you be happy with it:o)

regards,
Dennis