Re: Vacation - Company Policy

I need everyone advice.  What if some company promised me all the benefits such as medical, vacation, sick leave, retirement etc...after 3 months working.  After 3 months - this company kind of not get any new big projects.  Therefore, I they did not provide the benefit as verbal promised.  I asked my boss how was my performance, and mentioned my benefits.  My boss said "you're doing OK, yes I really it was the time, we'll sit down and discuss this latter."  I loved my current work.  I loved to stay (I'm still wonder).  What should I do?  Stay or get my resume ready.