I sent a reply to your question, using an incorrect Subject, so you may have
missed it. Then Bill Cain sent more info that may be helpful -- he gives
reference to a website that I didn't know about.
Here are both replies.
>From Nels: Sonneborn manufactures floor coatings, interior and/or exterior,
include options for the use of colors. Sonneborn became a Division of
Master Builders. Since then, there has been another reorganization, and I
have not been able to contact them by phone -- they provide the opportunity
to leave voice mail, but no return calls.
Perhaps someone else on the list has been able to contact Master Builders or
Sonneborn more recently. I have not looked for a web site.
>From Bill: Nels-Try www.chemrex.com for the Sonneborn products. It can also
be reached through the Master Builders site by selecting the CSI option and
the finishes section.
South San Gabriel, CA
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org