Re: Concrete sealers/coatings

James,

I sent a reply to your question, using an incorrect Subject, so you may have
missed it. Then Bill Cain sent more info that may be helpful -- he gives
reference to a website that I didn't know about.

Here are both replies.

>From Nels: Sonneborn manufactures floor coatings, interior and/or exterior,
that
include options for the use of colors.  Sonneborn became a Division of
Master Builders.  Since then, there has been another reorganization, and I
have not been able to contact them by phone -- they provide the opportunity
to leave voice mail, but no return calls.

Perhaps someone else on the list has been able to contact Master Builders or
Sonneborn more recently.  I have not looked for a web site.

>From Bill: Nels-Try www.chemrex.com for the Sonneborn products.  It can also
be reached through the Master Builders site by selecting the CSI option and
selecting
the finishes section.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer