From: "AGHBAL YOUNESSE" <aghbal(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Concrete maintenance
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 19:04:39

I need some information about how to conduct a project of maintenance of a
bridge built in post tensionned concrete and whose concrete is really
damaged. What are the databases that we must have, the documents..etc. In
the other meanining, what are the main features to persue the maintenance of
this bridge ?

Thank you in advance for your help.