RE: Macintosh S.E. CAD software?

>The problem with all this as I see it, is that you're having to work around
>the limitations of your platform.
Windows users do this every day, just like everyone else. The reason
software vendors, especially egineering software vendors develop for
Windows is that they're worried about market share. It isn't that the OS
is better, it's just easier for the marketing people. And it's the path
of least resistance for IT nazis who approve everything.

I've done fine with a Mac since 1987--it's worth looking for software, if
only because there's so much less crap to paw through.