ICBO Membership Question

Okay, I joined ICBO to receive a copy of the 2000 IBC (and all of the other
humanitarian reasons to join a professional organizations). It seems that
ICBO is not too swift when it comes to technology. I was told that I would
receive my member number almost two weeks ago and that I would receive a
confirmation letter that allowed me to chose the book I wanted. I told the
person I spoke with on the phone when paying that I had already completed
the registration online.
I now confirm that they have me listed as a member. However, no membership
number and no book. Anyone else having any problems becoming an ICBO
member????

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
mailto:structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax