From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 16:26:18 -0400
Juan Jose wrote:
. > Hi everyone,
. > Does a roof slope of 4:12 mean a slope of 18.4 degrees in the US?
Yes, 4 units vertical in 12 units horizontal. Also expressed as 4"/ft.
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org