Seismic Loads on Electric Equipments

Dear fellow engineers,

I would like to know of some criteria, regarding the
seismic loads to be considered for electric equipment
and their components and attachements. Equipments
of the kind encountered in outdoors substations, like
brakers, reactors, etc.
I have seen ( and currently used) some codes specifying
seismic loading for these items, in the usual loads for
'Equipments and non-structural items' e.g.    Z I Cp W,
with the lateral force factor Cp= 0.75 . ( SEAOC, it seems ).
This yields a global seismic factor of say  0.36 in high seismicity
areas.
But I also have seen that tests, developed on some of these
devices ( mostly those having porcelain components ) show
very low damping, very short natural period. All of this, calling
for the use ( according to some codes ) of global seismic factor
in the range of 90 to 100 % g.
Does anybody know a more specific american code or recommendation
addressing these matters? ( Regarding this, I only know the newzealand code ).
I appreciate, in advance, your informations.

Raul Labbé S.E.