RE: Macintosh S.E. CAD software?

Bill,

So then, since buying Windoze 2000 and a machine to run is so
"inexpensive", then why is buying code books and other reference materials
so "expensive"?  Does this mean that you won't be complaining about the
cost of code books/references anymore?  <grin>

Sorry, I just could not help myself! ;-)

Scott